Friday, September 14, 2012

Do You Struggle?

by Coach Koos

        Gosh don't I know it!  I absolute LOVE hearing people say the phrase "but you don't know what it's like".  Because guys, I DO know what it's like!  Life sucks, right!  WRONG!  I know we've all said that a time or two though, right?  From time to time, we all struggle...but life is GREAT!  Think about it!  It's the best ride in town!  You have ups and then you have downs.  And when you're down, finding your "up" is the best feeling in the world.  But I challenge you...when you're up, don't start wondering when your next "down" is coming.  Live life in the NOW and enjoy the ups.  Heck, enjoy the downs!  Just enjoy the life you've been handed.  You're an individual and there's no one like you in this world.

        But here's the glorious part, are you ready?  If you don't enjoy the life you've been handed, you have the power to CHANGE!  That's right!  You can be whoever you want to be!  It's never too late to change anything, guys!  I mean it!  I've BEEN down.  I've been down and damn near OUT, pals.  But somehow I found something deep inside and I made that decision, that COMMITMENT to do something great.  To do something I absolutely LOVE!  

        "So you changed yourself, Coach Koos...big deal, good for you!"  Yes!  It IS good.  Thank you.  I'm just gonna ramble all day about this post because it is a beautiful day today, guys!  BEAUTIFUL!  

        This seems like a rant or a rave, but it's not, friends.  I'm your friend on this journey of life.  I want you to trust me and believe in me...and I will trust you.  We all need someone to lean on (isn't that a song or something?).  But seriously...be great this coming week.  Be amazing.  Be outstanding.  Be unique.  Be HAPPY!  

        I swear I'm not yelling in this post, I just enjoy the exclamatory punctuation and occasional capital lettered word :)  

        It's never too late to be something wonderful!  Please KNOW that.  You can be whoever you want to be.

        I hope you found this post encouraging, as I'd like to think I'm an encouraging guy.  Please comment and share what you will do to inspire or encourage others today.

Sending joy and good graces,

~It's never too late~
- Coach Koos

No comments:

Post a Comment